Monday 25 May 2009

My Career

I always liked psychology. I am not considering anything else. Although he did not know much about it, every time I asked about it said wanted to study psychology. When I left college, I went to a college where I learned things I did not know. When took the exam and saw the results, the only career that was ran psychology. Once here, my ideas and concepts such simple words as truth or science lost validity. I have learned many things. The career filled my expectations. The flow of psychology that my eye are the systemic and evolutionary constructivism, because I think allowing a better understanding of human phenomena. While I specialize in legal psychology, ie that branch of psychology that deals with matters such as child sexual abuse, care of offenders in prison law and intervention. I hope that when I leave the university to integrate an intervention center, especially for children and adolescents. I also want to go to Spain to study a master's degree in speech and expertise in sexual abuse cases. I hope to meet. I found everything in this career he was looking for, such as: fulfilling a vocation of service, learn a little cough, cases dealing with damage to people and help to make this world a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment