Monday 1 June 2009

My Future

In five years from now I see me working as psychologist in interventions centres. I like the juducial psychology, and want to treat cases such as childhood sexual abuse, childhood sexual explotation and in treatment in adolescent with social disorders. I want to do a magister in Spain about treatment and intervention in sexual abuse and domestic violence. Also, I would like to be a teacher of psychology in a University. Personally, I see me with a big house in the south of Chile and a flat in Santiago. I could have a ferret and a cat. Also, I would have a pair living with me, but the first is enjoy the bachelor' life. I want to continue studying, may be other career as law. In my ideal future, I'm in my big house in the south, where I will have sheeps and pigs. I will be calmed and relaxed. I could can buy the house for my parents near to sea. They could be very happy. I hope that everything outcome good!

No comments:

Post a Comment