Monday 11 May 2009

My Favourite Possession

My favourite possession is my computer, because in him I can make many things. One of my favorites things is to listen to music very hard. Also, as I have Internet I can be connected to msn and speak with my friends which is useful for example to do works. downloading much music since I like much to collect music discs. I see films that are of directors with a special form to see the things, so I like to downnload films, especially of directors, such as Michael Gondry, Sofia Coppola and of Danny Boyle. Besides msn I like to review my facebook and my mail. In facebook I like to respond the stupid test but very graceful that commands to me, to be able to write in the wall of my friendly and also to know much people. My mail I mainly review by the university since of coat information to it necessary to do my works and to communicate to me with my friends there to do the works. Another thing that I like to do is to play in my PC, although it still seems idiot I enjoy playing the “Buscaminas”. I do not like much the games online, because I prefer to download the Internet games, especially of nintendo 64. , in addition it serves enough to do the works of the university since all now it is through computer, reason why is a fundamental tool. My computer is a little old, already it is more or less 5 years old, and sometimes a little slow . They gave for my birthday and for that my parents they have peacefully. It went approximately at beginnings of September, not remember the day, but it was before my birthday.

7 comments:

  1. Its okay but there is some grammatical mistakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can we write such essays in front of twaecgers..."bakwas"

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can we write such essays in front of twaecgers..."bakwas"

    ReplyDelete
  5. got this at the right time.
    thank you a lot!!!!! Very nice

    ReplyDelete