Monday 11 May 2009

My Last Vacation

In my last vacations I made many things. To begin, after to leave the University, I began to know somebody with that had an informal relation. I went to dance the Wednesday to Saturday. December was for being able to rest and to enjoy everything what it had not been able to do while was in the university. During January, my greater panorama was the gratuitous activities and spectacles that appeared in the Festival “Santiago a Mil”, where I saw many dance and plays accompanied by friends. Almost always, after which they finished we were going away to dance to some discoteque. Also I knew much people new, with those who we went to dance, to walk or we joined in the house of somebody to enjoy an pleasant moment. I eeted again with friends that not saw for that the time not it was enough. Also I made new friendships, such as Karla and Eduardo. During all February it had desire to leave to dance more, was very tired, but it made equal. In the second week of that month, more or less, I went to be to the house of my friend Nicolas since to the other day one went away with friendly to encamped the reserve national 7 Tazas and I had said that she did not want to go. In the morning, when they went to looked for my friend the house forced to me to go, and I without whom to take I was equal. There they lent all the necessary one to me. It passes it very well. The place was very beautiful. Soon in Santiago I continued leaving until I entered classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment