Friday 3 July 2009

My Favorite Subject

Is difficult to choose my favorite subject in the university, are many subjects I like. But if I must choose one should be the class of hypnosis in the university. This class was optional. I learned how to hypnotize! Like many psychological phenomena, intelligence, depression and anxiety, the hypnosis is defined according to the subjective experience, the report of participants and by the phenomena that accompany the hypnotic state. The hypnosis is a temporary condition of altered perception in the subject which may be induced by another person and in which a variety of phenomena may appear spontaneously or in response to verbal or other stimuli. These phenomena include alterations in the memory, increased susceptibility to suggestion, and the production in the subject of responses and ideas unfamiliar to him in his normal state of mind. Is very spectacular hypnotize to my friends. I like many this subject!!

No comments:

Post a Comment