Friday 3 July 2009

My Blogging Experience

The work in the blog is a very creative way to learn. I learnt to redact better and understand english by this. Also, it's great to use the new technologies in learning process, because we need to integrate our knowledge in the "informatic society", discovering new ways for share that we propose and think.

I really like that you let us talk about ourselves, our hobbies, opinions, feelings and expectatives. If people learnt by the own experience and self-conscience, the process will have better results than another unpersonalized and not auto-constructive way of education. So, all these arguments make me be sure that this course has been very good.

Finally, I must recognize that in this way of work; I had problems because I don't have internet. Moreover, my hourly in the university, the only place where I have free internet connection, is very busy. Although. I learnt many things and also, is very enjoy!!!!!!! ^^ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment